Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Lay your crown at the Feet of Jesus!

I watched this video at http://youtu.be/2-L1KIU7lao and thought to myself, "This is what we are seeking, this is what I want." This man is a Saul. He is an apostle of Jesus Christ.  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, is not the only ones with authority to do the work of God. Anybody can be a witness of Jesus Christ. No man is better than another or greater, we receive as quickly as we are able to bear.

This post is difficult for me to write as I know the direction my Father in Heaven is asking me to go and it is a path in the which I could lose all things. I have a testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ. While I have not seen Him face to face, He has come to me in vision. I have seen the nail prints in His hands and I have kissed His feet. I worship Him. I have been taught by the spirit that those who lead the church are blind guides and do err in many instances in bringing people to Christ. We have lost the many plain and precious truths of the gospel as restored through the prophet Joseph Smith.
The endowment has been changed, the cause of Zion has been let go and we are no longer seeking to bring the remnant into the truth of who their Father and Savior are, or the truth of how to come to Him. In 1835, with the calling of the first apostles in this dispensation, Oliver Cowdery gave the men a charge, "You have been indebted to other men, in the first instance, for evidence; on that you have acted; but it is necessary that you receive a testimony from heaven for yourselves; so that you can bear testimony to the truth of the Book of Mormon, and that you have seen the face of God. That is more than the testimony of an angel. When the proper time arrives, you shall be able to bear this testimony to the world. When you bear testimony that you have seen God, this testimony God will never suffer to fall, but will bear you out; although many will not give heed, yet others will. You will therefore see the necessity of getting this testimony from heaven.
Never cease striving until you have seen God face to face. Strengthen your faith; cast off you doubts, your sins, and all your unbelief; and nothing can prevent you from coming to God. Your ordination is not full and complete till God has laid His hand upon you. We require as much to qualify us as did those who have gone before us; God is the same. If the Savior in former days laid His hands upon His disciples, why not in latter days?"
This charge has changed over the years and they know no more than most of us, about who Christ is. These men may be good and I believe they were given the calling to become a prophet, seer, and revelator, but their fruits are far from this charge. They have not fulfilled their ordination. It is there call to testify of these things, like the apostles of old, that Jesus is the Christ, that He lives, and that He will come again. I denounce the leaders of the LDS (Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints) church as prophets, seers and revelators. I do not support them in their titles or callings, and I hold the right to hear their words and if their words are not congruent with scripture or the spirit, I choose to not follow.  I do not uphold the teaching of follow the prophet, it is false doctrine. The talk on 14 fundamentals of following the prophet is an abomination, and not what the Lord has taught. 

With a world full of distractions, idols and self worship, I encourage all to look within themselves and ask, "do I fully worship the Father and my Savior Jesus Christ?" Then if not, do what is necessary to refine yourself to seeking His will and to following the Savior's example. Be re-baptized if necessary to make that commitment within yourself. Partake of the Sacrament often, even in your own homes, in whatever way the spirit directs. Commit yourself to following all the promptings that you receive as soon as you receive them. Let us recommit ourselves to our Savior and redeemer. 

I place my crown at the feet of Jesus. He is my King! Him will I worship and only His words will I seek and follow. Only He is my salvation and there is no other way in which salvation can come but by Him. It is His grace that fills my heart with hope. I must speak the truth which God has given me, always and forever, come what may

3 comments:

  1. I Second Michelle's witness.

    In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

    Amen and Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are crazy. And lost. I feel sorry for you. You have followers that believe in what you say and feel the same way you do. Confused. You have said things in your other posts about what the church believes that is innacurate, things from the scriptures that are innacurate and things about your family that is innacurate so what are we to believe?

    We are asked to seek for ourselves , that we receive revelation and inspiration for our lives, to let the spirit guide, and that God is the same yesterday, today, and always, but with what you write it's easy to see you are confused about it all, what would you do if you saw gods face? You would probably crumble to your knees with embarasement and shame, not just anyone Caan see him. We are here preparing for that day. Wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, if you would so kindly point out, where I have been inaccurate in the things I have said or interpretation of the scriptures I would be more than happy to go over them again. As far as family is concerned, I have reread my previous posts and am unsure of what you are referencing to, as I cannot find what you might be talking about. As far as seeing the face of Christ and being in His presence, we are told to seek Him, Over and over in the scriptures. Yes, we are here to prepare, but if we have not made ourselves worthy of that here on the earth than we cannot hope to receive it after we die. We are told that God will give us the desires of our hearts. I am just making it the desire of my heart, and one day I will see His face. If a Muslim man, who killed many people and was willing to give himself as a martyr in the cause of Islam, can see His face, then why not us?

      Delete